We are a ministry committed to: teaching sexual wholeness and integrity, building family relationships, and equipping families to transform culture. Generations of Virtue travels the globe helping people – families, educators, leaders, and individuals – by providing resources and ministering worldwide. Our dedicated full-time volunteer staff has a passion to empower nations with the message of holiness and freedom. Want to know how we can serve you? Keep scrolling!
Transforming culture – one family at a time – by calling nations to holiness.
We are transforming culture by:
– teaching cultural parenting
– engaging the next generation
– training leaders and educators
These things motivate us1
- More than nine in 10 note that abstaining from sexual activity in high school results in having respect for yourself and enjoying the respect of your family.
- In the 1960s one out of every sixty sexually active teens got an STD….Today one in four sexually active teenagers is infected.
- Adolescents whose mothers discussed the social and moral consequences of being sexually active are less likely to engage in sexual intercourse.
- A sexual scene occurs on TV 6.7 times per hour.
- The average teen spends one hour forty minutes per week browsing for pornography.
- Teens whose parents watch television with them more frequently and limit their TV viewing are less likely to be sexually active.
- Adolescents whose parents talk with them about standards of sexual behavior are more likely to be abstinent. Youths whose parents talked to them about what is right and wrong in sexual behavior were significantly more likely to be abstinent than peers whose parents did not.