Oh what to do? There’s that new movie out your kids are dying to see, and honestly you’ve been wanting a night to just relax with the family to a decent movie. However, you know that the movie has two “scenes” that you’d rather not expose your kids to. Of course the rest of the movie is just fine, but how can you be sure you’ll get to the remote in time? Never fear, clearplay is here!
This nifty DVD player is the best thing we have found for filtering unwanted content out of movies. Clearplay allows you to choose what kind of content you want to leave out of the movie: violence, profanity, sexual content, etc. It’s great for those movies where you just need to skip a few things.
To purchase Clearplay, and support Generations of Virtue, please click on the logo below. Clearplay gives a percentage of your order back to us when you purchase using the link below. Thank you for supporting Generations of Virtue!
The GOV Team
Latest posts by The GOV Team (see all)
- 2014 Tech Buying Guide - November 26, 2014
- The Father Effect – 14 Minutes That Will Change Your Perspective [VIDEO] - November 3, 2014
- Easter Bunny Meets the Resurrection - April 11, 2014
- Setting a Paradigm for Purity - March 12, 2014
- Prayers for our Children - March 1, 2014